Sign the open letter to Solar Our Learning
Energy costs are an increasing burden and too many schools and early childhood centres are missing out on the benefits of bill-busting clean energy installations.
Solar and batteries for all schools and childcare centres can save schools money, reduce childcare costs, and employ thousands of people - it’s a win-win-win.
This is Australia’s largest clean energy proposal that will benefit every community in the country.
But it won’t happen without our support. We need to build an unstoppable wave of positive support for schools and early learning powered by clean energy. Add you name to the letter to state and federal leaders to show your support.
Let’s Solar Our Learning, together!
Solar Our Learning will:
- Slash school and early childhood centre energy bills, freeing up more funds for learning resources and childcare places
- Save large schools $114,000 in energy bills per year, small schools $12,700 per year and $12,400 - $14,600 per year for early childhood centres
- Protect schools and early childhood centres from future energy price rises, reducing financial pressures on services and parents alike
- Create at least 6,870 renewable energy jobs in all regions of Australia.
- Save millions of tonnes of carbon emissions per year.