Wagga Wagga Fridays for Future
We're on a mission to empower parents, carers, families and everyone who cares about kids, to advocate for urgent action on climate. Get involved!
Our Parent Groups are action-oriented, locally connected and all over the country. We plan family-friendly, non-partisan activities that engage communities, engage politicians in climate solutions, and amplify positive stories.
Why join a local group of parents who care about a safe climate?
- Connect with families in your local community
- Empower and educate your community with positive solutions
- Win local and national campaigns
- Develop constructive relationships with key decision makers
- Amplify positive stories through local and social media
- Build and strengthen a strong climate movement across the country