Greenwashing by energy companies deceives consumers and distorts the energy market against clean renewable energy - it has got to stop.
As parents concerned about our kids’ climate future, we’re taking a stand. We're taking legal action against EnergyAustralia for greenwashing and we need to raise funds to ensure all energy companies follow suit.
Will you become a climate action sustainer?
By making a monthly contribution, you can help sustain our campaign against greenwashing for the duration of this court case.
We know there’s only one thing energy companies are afraid of and that’s being on the wrong side of parents who demand better. It’s up to us.
Your donation can:
- Provide fact-checked resources to educate thousands of consumers about greenwashing
- Engage thousands more parents to join the campaign and grow our impact
- Support parent spokespeople to speak to the media and increase awareness
- Enable our tiny charity to act as a voice for parents and carers while we take legal action against EnergyAustralia for greenwashing its fossil fuel energy; and,
- Sustain our growing movement to stay strong in the months ahead as our case proceeds through the courts.
All funds raised will be used to power our public engagement campaign to empower consumers and pressure energy companies to stop greenwashing and support clean renewable energy.
Australian Parents for Climate Action is a registered charity and we rely solely on donations and grants. Your donation can make a huge difference to our work. And monthly contributions can sustain our impact and enable us to grow.