We're on a mission to empower parents, carers, families and everyone who cares about kids, to advocate for urgent action on climate. Get involved!
Our Parent Groups are action-oriented, locally connected and all over the country. We plan family-friendly, non-partisan activities that engage communities, engage politicians in climate solutions, and amplify positive stories.
Why join a local group of parents who care about a safe climate?
- Connect with families in your local community
- Empower and educate your community with positive solutions
- Win local and national campaigns
- Develop constructive relationships with key decision makers
- Amplify positive stories through local and social media
- Build and strengthen a strong climate movement across the country
You can be as involved as you like. Sign up here to stay informed, receive updates on our upcoming events and find out how you can be involved.
NB: If you’d like to get active now - just email [email protected] and one of our parent organisers will get back to you asap on how you can be involved.